Click on the thumbnail below to enlarge the photo.
Rich Magnuson has been teaching drums and percussion since 1987. He is a member of the PDT (Private Drum Teacher Program) for Vic Firth Sticks and the International Association of Jazz Educators. Many of his students are members of the Vermont Youth Orchestra and have also auditioned and been accepted into the District, All-State (Jazz Ensemble, Concert Band and Orchestra), and All New England music festivals. In 2001 he established his studio in the Elley Long Music Center. The studio includes:
-Three complete drumsets outfitted by Tama and Yamaha. Each set has a different sized bass drum to ensure the proper fit for the student.
- Zildjian, Sabian and Paste Cymbals.
- Vic Firth drumsticks, mallets, and brushes.
-A professional concert snare drum for classical work.
- A professional set of Yamaha Timpani.
- A Deagan Xylophone.
- A Musser Vibraphone.
- A complete sound system for listening and play-along.
- A library of the best percussion education books.
- All in a spacious comfortable heated, air-conditioned studio.
Email Rich today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a lesson!
Click on Rich's photo to see him with his drumming Mentors.